|Size (L x W x H)
|206 mm x 141 mm x 190 mm
A VIBRANT LIFELOG AWAITS! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Celebrate the best of life. Pen down your ideas. Illustrate your inspirations. Organise tasks and activities. Lifelog 183 integrates these and more into a systematic structure, with the flexibility of a perpetual calendar system that is designed for productivity yet flexible enough that you can customise to suit your needs and time. It is sized just right – portable on the go and easy to use, and even comes with a 50 years old calendar to keep you right on track up into the future.
A whole month’s plan
Plan your days and see your month’s itinerary from a bird’s eye view. Add colour and draw pictures for better impact. Illustrate your goals in the empty space as well. We guarantee that you will have fun too – and not just end up more organised.
Highlight your planner, make it gorgeous to the eyes and easy to skim through your jottings.Colour your world. Try red to denote important events such as meetings. Use orange for activities that are routine yet need to be tracked.
YOUR LIFE IS IMPORTANT. TRACK IT
- How do you feel on a rainy day? Do you feel especially happy on any day? Draw the sunny smiling sun to express your happiness.
- Record the times that you sleep and wake up. 8 hours a day means better quality sleep, the foundation to health.
- Are you eating right? Track your meals. Do you eat correctly and healthily? Write down the times when you enjoy an especially sumptuous dining experience – you know where to look next time!
- Finances are the heartbeat to managing life. Pamper yourself yet plan well. Track your spending and expenses so that you can manage your cash better.
- How do you feel today? Share your feelings. Express your thoughts. Life’s abundant with different conversations. Look through your Lifelog183 journal. Think, ponder, wonder. It’s good to reflect on life’s precious memories and important lessons.
- Keep track of your health as it’s linked to your life journey. Make it a point to always try to be in the pink of health with all the right habits…eating right, exercise, positive thinking, regular body check-ups, balanced lifestyle…the list is endless.
- Personalise the way you use Lifelog183. There’s no right or wrong way of using it. Just be yourself and have fun. Be organised has plenty of benefits too.